ROUGH DRAFT.... (PART B)

(PART B)


The Feedback that i got from my teacher and my classmates was very helpful and i will use them, but i will not be using all of them because i feel like some of it does not need change.

  • I will be using Sound Effects in my film because it will build up the suspense and make the clip better than it is now.
  • I will also be using After Effects in my film for the gun shot and the wound that the gun shot has created. I will use these so it makes my film look more realistic.
  • I will be changing my Background music for my credits at the end because i want to keep that same suspense feeling through out the whole film instead of ruining it at the end.
  • I will be changing the way my credits are at the end so it scrolls up instead of stays in one place and also so it looks more professional.

  • I will be keeping everything else the same because if feel like they are making what the film what it is already, and i would not like to change anything that separates my film from the others.

Comments

Popular Posts